Welcome!

Hi guys and thank you for visiting my blog! This blog will be dedicated to some video game news/update, but mostly to my video game Fan Fiction and Fan Art. I do more writing than drawing so expect more of that. Don't forget to visit my Youtube gaming channel if you already haven't Gamermd83's Youtube Channel . Enjoy!

I REALLY hope none of my work goes against any copyright laws because that is not my intention. I don't claim to own anything, and I am not making any kind of profit out of any of this.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

CONVICTION (comic form)

Pages: Cover, 1, 2, 3 
This is the same story just in comic form.
Written By: Gamermd83
Drawn By: Gamermd83
Used Mass Effect still pictures for backgrounds.






3 comments:

  1. Drawing all of this stuff with a mouse, whether you trace and add or not, must be a pain in the butt. You must have the patience of a saint. Great job with all of these. I'm going to school for video game design so I know how tough these things are, and to do it all without a drawing tablet... cudos (which means, props to you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and yes, it does take a lot of patience -_- it's fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're serious about drawing on a computer, you should consider a Wacom tablet. ($200) Don't get the cheaper models (ie, the Bamboo).

    Wacom works really well with Photoshop and Illustrator. It takes about 3 days to train your brain to draw on it, but it becomes second nature after that.

    Regarding ME's plot, I've always wanted the option to support Cerberus. I was also annoyed by the cliche that big business is evil.

    ReplyDelete